Noah’s Ark Animal Clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
Preventive health care is essential to ensure that your pet has a full, healthy life.
- Regular wellness examinations
- Individually tailored vaccine programs
- Puppy and kitten wellness services
- Nutritional counseling
- Senior wellness testing and treatment
- Dental wellness procedures
Our anesthesia, surgical, and monitoring equipment allows us to perform many routine and non-surgical services while ensuring your pet’s safety and comfort.
- Spay and neuter procedures
- Growth and tumor removals
- Obstruction surgery
- Cruciate Repair
- Wound treatment
- Various other surgical procedures
- Inhalation anesthesia
Our in-house laboratory and x-ray equipment allows us to quickly and thoroughly evaluate your pet’s health.
- In-house blood analysis, blood chemistries, heartworm testing and feline leukemia and FIV testing
- Digital x-rays
- Allergy testing
Oral health care improves your pet’s well being. At Noah’s Ark we recommend routine dental treatment including the following:
- Oral/dental examinations
- Dental cleaning and polishing
- Full mouth digital x-ray evaluation
- Oral Surgery
- Teeth filing for rabbits
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Kansas City, call Noah’s Ark Animal Clinic today at (816) 361-6822 or make an appointment now.
We know that losing a pet is losing a family member. It is one of the hardest and most emotional parts of being a pet owner. We want to ensure that we are there for you in every possible way.
Our end-of-life care services include:
- EUTHANASIA SERVICES
When the time comes, we will help ensure your pet passes peacefully. Our euthanasia services include:
- Complete support in the decision-making process
- Accommodating schedule
- Privacy in a comfortable exam room
- Private and general cremation options with custom urn selection and remembrance paw prints
- PALLIATIVE CARE SERVICES
The goal of palliative care is to enhance comfort and quality of life during the final phase of your pet’s life. At Noah’s Ark Animal Clinic, we will compassionately care for all your pet’s medical needs and strive to maximize wellbeing, enabling your pet to live as comfortably as possible. We will create a customized palliative care plan for your pet (e.g. nutritional therapy, fluid therapy, and pain relief) to make each day the best day it can be until it’s the right and best time to say good-bye.